Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just checkin' in

on Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:10:00 +0800 typed in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 20:33:01 -0400, Gerald Miller
wrote
When I retired 17 years ago, I took advantage of a lot more time to
enjoy life!

Darn it, Gerry, you beat me. I retired in '95, coming up for 16
years in October.

Life is wonderful, no more 5 am starts unless I WANT to get up
early.

Ah yes. Friends dad was an engineer at Boeing. Took early
retirement, then went back to work as a consultant. Pretty much doing
the same thing, but at 9:30 in the morning, not 5. Happy camper.

New residence should be completed about the end of August,
then I can get my workshop set up in my half of the shed.

You need a bigger shed. B-)

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich