Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default The Great Kull

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:30:35 -0500, Ignoramus26219

I am not even sure if Tim McVeigh killed more liberals than
non-Liberals. I mean, they were government employees residing in
Oklahoma City. Chances are that most of them were not liberals.
McVeigh, like the Oslo killer, simply picked the easiest target.

I'd be willing to bet that most BIG GOV'T workers are, indeed,
liberals, Ig.

Does anyone have stats on that?

I wonder if anyone has stats on how many of the 9/11 victims were
lawyers. Lawyers seem to have a tendency to proliferate in tall
buildings.

Thanks,
Rich