Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Filters (again)

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 21:19:30 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

As much as I dislike moderated newsgroups, I would join one in a heartbeat.
rec.guns is moderated, and is a fine group. Someone just has to have the
time to read and sort all the crap. I do not have the time. There is a
wealth of knowledge here, and there would be a new untapped wealth in a
newsgroup where it was limited to the subject.

And rec.guns had 14 posts this past week.

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.