Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default AC condenser repair

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
this heat wave is helping me to get out of debt (I'm a refrigeration
repair guy.)

LOL! That's one way.

Do you have any ideas to low-buck a marine water cooled system?

Most likely, no.

--he was still the villiage idiot over at alt.hvac last time that I checked.

But if you can't simply hang your coil in the water ( as in houseboat ) (
DX ) then the easiest way is to counterflow chill--a refrigerant loop of
copper that's been shoved inside of a coil of black poly pipe to serve as an
outer jacket that you can pump seawater through in the opposite direction,
fairly easily done with r134 automotive stuff from the wrecking yard as long
as you can braze and /or form tubing into a flare.