Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Filters (again)

"Laurie Forbes" wrote in message
Got my Thunderbird filters working (only passes rec.crafts.metalworking)
but unfortunately, most of the posts are still OT (and full of the typical
cretinous blather).

I fear this is hopeless - is there another metal working group (not
necessarily on Usenet) that anyone could recommend?

Laurie Forbes

As much as I dislike moderated newsgroups, I would join one in a heartbeat.
rec.guns is moderated, and is a fine group. Someone just has to have the
time to read and sort all the crap. I do not have the time. There is a
wealth of knowledge here, and there would be a new untapped wealth in a
newsgroup where it was limited to the subject.

I am considering starting one for postsurgical heart surgery patients. I am
going to check it out, and find out what is necessary. Will even ask here.

Steve