Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Bagwell William Bagwell is offline

Default Update: Semi precision grinding.

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:43:47 -0600, Laurie Forbes wrote:

I feel your pain - I have tried a similar thing for (rehab birds)using a
table saw and making multiple passes. It gets v tedious after a while
but unlike yourself, it's not something that has to be repeated often.
I gather you are making bat houses, a worthwhile endeavor IMO.

Yes, bat houses and very worth while for the little critters. Therapeutic for
my sanity too, but a bit hard on the wallet
--
William