Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama has created more hatred and disunity than any president in history.

On Jul 18, 2:14*pm, Hawke wrote:
On 7/17/2011 8:17 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:

On 7/17/2011 9:33 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 23:20:37 -0500, Ignoramus29044
wrote:

I think that Obama has created a lot of hatred and disunity among
Republicans.

The amazing thing is that his actions haven't done that among the
Democrats, whom he has built up and then let down I don't know how
many times so far in his presidency.

When are you guys going to wake up? Use the wipers on your rose
colored glasses, please. See what's really going on. Please look at
both sides of the issues carefully. You're seeing rosewash.

Tell me who is better off in health terms with Obamacare, Ig. See if
you can scare up a single stat of it actually working. Then scare up
stats on how many doctors and other medical people are retiring
because of it. Look at the lawsuits from dozens of states, etc.

Now move on to other areas he's "helped". Any actuals yet?

--
Life is an escalator:
You can move forward or backward;

Oh look....FISH ON!!! (Don't ever give me a hard time about catching
those foul balls again!)

Obama is a GOD in the eyes of liberals, their eyes can't see beyond
that. Obama could eat live babies on prime-time TV and they would
complement his table manners. You can't be serious about trying to apply
logic, just sit back and enjoy.

Statements like that just show how out of touch you are. The truth is
Obama is in a lot of trouble with the progressive or liberal wing of the
Democratic party. I guess you never heard about that over at Foxnews.
The fact is Obama is getting all kinds of flack from his own supporters
over a lot of his decisions. He's getting criticized on Gitmo,
Afghanistan, his deal with the republicans that kept the Bush tax cuts
for two more years, and now his promising to make cuts in social safety
net programs, which you'll soon be wanting to participate in. So the
truth is many Democrats are criticizing Obama over many things. So wise
up. Nobody thinks Obama is perfect. It's just that when you compare him
to Bush it seems like he is.

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

Correct..I personally have a HUGE problem with the $585 BILLION
REPUBLICAN tax cut that Obama allowed to occur.

I also understand that the REPUBLICANS held the Country hostage to get
it...so I cut Obama some slack.

Just like they are doing now to get what they want..the Republicans
would rather destroy the Country than to compromise.

Time to do some conservative housecleaning come 2012.

TMT