Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Filters (again)

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:05:34 -0600, Laurie Forbes
wrote:

Got my Thunderbird filters working (only passes rec.crafts.metalworking)
but unfortunately, most of the posts are still OT (and full of the
typical cretinous blather).

I fear this is hopeless - is there another metal working group (not
necessarily on Usenet) that anyone could recommend?

Laurie Forbes

Excuse me...but is your brain on autopilot? Its quite obvious which
threads are NOT metalworking and which are.

Or does something inside you force you to read each and every post?

Just wondering.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.