Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Self-Install FreeSat... ?

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
I think so, I got the correct bird from the initial point it in that
azimuth/elevation from the compass and eye. I get 9 or 10/10 strength
from a Zone 1 minidish 20 odd miles south of Hadrians Wall,
supposedly borderline in requiring a Zone 2 dish.

I know you're in an isolated position, but many can get a start position
by just looking at neighbourhood dishes. Then fine set with a sat finder.
Mine came in a kit from Lidl. ;-) Although I've subsequently fitted a
bigger dish and rotator, and an HD receiver.

--
*Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.