Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT (kinda) Quick Poll Regarding Dish Network vs Direct TV

Splendid! I'll use that, now and again. LOL, KWIM.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

Pretty much agree, Chris. We all make errors at some point
and don't always
catch them. I saw this posted yesterday and though it funny
and accurate.

In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I've noticed that more
and more people
who send text messages and emails have forgotten the art of
capitalization. For those of you who fall into this
category, please take
note of the following statement.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your
Uncle Jack off a
horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Is everybody clear on that now?