Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT (kinda) Quick Poll Regarding Dish Network vs Direct TV

On Jul 21, 8:47*pm, RonB wrote:
On Jul 21, 8:31*pm, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
Is the pole in the front yard, or the back yard? How tall is
the pole?

Oh Hell ----- Poll!!!!

I knew it was wrong as I hit the mouse button! *:^}

RonB

Posted to alt.home.repair

Won't be the first time somneone on Usenet misspelled a
word. I try to ignore it and move along. But, sometimes the
misspelling works out funny, like a dish antenna on a pole.

Hit was gude four a smile, ewe no. Eye half all sew dun
thought, miksed up a few letters, and hit cones out awl
wring. Butt, wee laugh, ant its awl goode.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:
Is the pole in the front yard, or the back yard? How tall
is
the pole?

Oh Hell ----- Poll!!!!

I knew it was wrong as I hit the mouse button! :^}

RonB

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Won't be the first time somneone on Usenet misspelled a
word. I try to ignore it and move along. But, sometimes the
misspelling works out funny, like a dish antenna on a pole.

Hit was gude four a smile, ewe no. Eye half all sew dun
thought, miksed up a few letters, and hit cones out awl
wring. Butt, wee laugh, ant its awl goode.

--

Pretty much agree, Chris. We all make errors at some point and don't always
catch them. I saw this posted yesterday and though it funny and accurate.

In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I've noticed that more and more people
who send text messages and emails have forgotten the art of
capitalization. For those of you who fall into this category, please take
note of the following statement.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a
horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Is everybody clear on that now?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Splendid! I'll use that, now and again. LOL, KWIM.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus