Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Laurie Forbes[_3_] Laurie Forbes[_3_] is offline

Default Filters (again)

On 7/23/2011 7:57 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:05:34 -0600, Laurie Forbes
wrote:

Got my Thunderbird filters working (only passes rec.crafts.metalworking)
but unfortunately, most of the posts are still OT (and full of the
typical cretinous blather).

I fear this is hopeless - is there another metal working group (not
necessarily on Usenet) that anyone could recommend?

Laurie Forbes

Atta Girl, Laurie. Insult the group, then ask for help.
Why didn't _I_ think of that?g

Perhaps that was a bit harsh but in any case was directed only at those
who post or xpost OT content (why do they do that anyhow? - there are
other much more suitable groups; the ones with "politics" in the name
for example).

Here, try some of the hits he
http://www.google.com/search?q=metalworking+forums
Lots of us frequent the CNC Zone, but your particular wants and needs
will determine which group will catch -your- interest.

G'luck!

P.S: Let us know what you find out there, will ya? Danke mucho,
Madamoiselle.

I appreciate the suggestions (even though I am not a girl or madam .

Laurie Forbes