Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Container cooling

"Steve Walker" wrote

No, but I've wanted to.

See below. The last link to a PDF is pretty informative. Watch the wrap.

http://www.builditsolar.com/Experime...oofCooling.htm

http://www.weknowexcel.com/autocool.htm

http://txspace.di.tamu.edu/bitstream...pdf?sequence=1

--
Steve Walker

Thank you, Steve. That is a wealth of information, and confirms my idea.
It also showed me that I was intending to use too much water, and the fine
spraying is what I need. I believe I can put a fine enough filter on my ag
water to make it work, and perhaps use the regular mister systems, and use
an additional filter or two on those lines.

Monday is a holiday here in Utah, and Tuesday, my hired man is coming, and
we're going to set trusses. It won't be long after that we'll be sheeting.
Now I just have to put a good sealant on the joints, and I have that. I
think it will make a huge difference on the inside, and give me about 9500
cubic feet of cooled enclosed shop area.

Thanks again. Glad to see there's still a little intelligent life in this
group.

Steve