Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Hijacked sprinkler on roof thread

I'm currently putting trusses across two containers 16' apart. Each
container is 8' wide with a 16' space between. 40' long. Trusses are 32'
long to allow a rain overhang. It is sloped with no peak.

My intent was to take the sun load off the top of the containers. There
will also be double doors on each end of the space to be able to enclose the
inside. I intend to put a swamp cooler in each container.

I was wondering if I put a recirculating water pump to flow water over the
roof and outside vertical east and west sides if that would cool it very
much. I'm probably going to have to just try it. I get ag water, so
there's no problem about added cost.

Anyone ever done this?

Steve