Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Self-Install FreeSat... ?

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 23:53:57 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

ITV variations are not in the Freesat EPG but can be found via

"other
channels" but to be honest how often do most people you want to

watch
a different region?

I wanted to fairly recently. There was a play on BBC 1 Scotland (only) I
wanted to see. Not a problem with my FTA setup - they are all listed.

*All* BBC variations, regional, sub-regional and national across BBC1
and BBC2 are in the Freesat EPG. No messing about at all or
requirement to use an "other channels" feature of a Freesat box.

I have the various BBC/ITV streams and multi screens in "other
chanels" along with Sky News just in case I wanted to watch it. The
streams can be quite useful, I've watched a couple of F1 highlights
via them.

--
Cheers
Dave.