Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Self-Install FreeSat... ?

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
So next thought is an HD signal feed, preferably without putting a
farthing in Murdoch's pocket. I've been advised that Freesat HD is
better than Freeview HD, and I see that there are plenty of receivers
and dishes on the market.

I need an idiot's introduction or a UK enthusiast forum, if anyone can
help with that?

You don't actually need Freesat - just a FTA HD satellite receiver. I have
one and get BBC HD, BBC1 HD, ITV HD, CH4 HD and that Japanese English
language channel I can't remember. ;-)

--
*(on a baby-size shirt) "Party -- my crib -- two a.m

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.