Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT (kinda) Quick Poll Regarding Dish Network vs Direct TV

Won't be the first time somneone on Usenet misspelled a
word. I try to ignore it and move along. But, sometimes the
misspelling works out funny, like a dish antenna on a pole.

Hit was gude four a smile, ewe no. Eye half all sew dun
thought, miksed up a few letters, and hit cones out awl
wring. Butt, wee laugh, ant its awl goode.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RonB" wrote in message
On Jul 21, 8:31 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
Is the pole in the front yard, or the back yard? How tall
is
the pole?

Oh Hell ----- Poll!!!!

I knew it was wrong as I hit the mouse button! :^}

RonB