Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Manufacturing Job Fair "Dress Professionally"???

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 13:00:44 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Wes wrote:

Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

I won't consider an applicant if:
-Smells bad
-Dirty clothes
-Unkept appearance
-Pants below the waist
-Drunk or high
-Slouching or other disrespectful body language

How about....

-Takes a call during the interview

No, he didn't get the job.

Wes

Or the guy that brough a six pack of beer to an interview?

I actually had one of those about 20 yrs ago.

I pondered a moment about hiring him for the head honchos driver..then
passed on him. But I did think really really hard about it.

From what I read, it was a tech job where he would work at customer
sites that the guy was applying for. Totally inappropriate.