Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Clean spray foam can nozzle?

Shaun Eli wrote in news:eaa9a768-b964-
:

I followed the directions- sprayed upside-down until no foam came out.
Worked once.

Then the next time I tried to use it, nothing came out, so I pulled a
little harder on the trigger and broke it.

Now I have no idea how to dispose of the can- not for recycling, but
if I put it in the garbage, when the truck crushes it it'll make a
mess.

Guess I have to wait for Hazardous Substances disposal day (every few
months around here).

Copyright 2011 by Shaun Eli. All Rights Reserved.

On your next trip to the Borg, leave it in a cart. Works with tires too.