Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Manufacturing Job Fair "Dress Professionally"???

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:54:58 -0400, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

On 7/22/2011 7:44 AM, Ignoramus29156 wrote:

If there is one thing that I hate, it is waking up early and going to work.

Some of the guys are coming in at 5:00 AM in this heat. Everybody else
in starting at 6:00 AM, they asked and it's fine by me. Flex-time helps
everybody, the machines run longer per day without overtime.

What? You run a union shop and they don't mandate A/C everywhere?
Amazing!

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.