Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus29156 Ignoramus29156 is offline

Default Manufacturing Job Fair "Dress Professionally"???

On 2011-07-22, pyotr filipivich wrote:
Ignoramus29156 on Fri, 22 Jul
2011 06:44:03 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Well, I do like to wear my pants down below my ass!

I did have a couple of young guys that did wear their pants down. It's
a safety issue and nobody wants to see their underwear. I told them
that if I ever saw that again on my property that they would be fired.
Both soon quit anyway, they didn't like getting to work at 7:00 AM.
You'd think it would be easy to get a job with a little "common" sense.

If there is one thing that I hate, it is waking up early and going to work.

I'll tell you what is worse: being out of work. I mean, you wake
up and 'bang' - you're not on the job. And it is like that all day -
no breaks! Then you do not know when you are done for the day, so
that you can relax and rest up for the next day!

Good point.

If you really are unemployed, try going to surplus auctions.