Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geo[_2_] Geo[_2_] is offline

Default Chanels on freesat?

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:45:53 +0100, "MuddyMike"
wrote:

The other issue
is that when scanning through looking for what's on we now have to scan two
programme guides instead of one and often find the prog we most prefer is on
digital but the signal is bad and can't watch it.

I have been using Teleprompter on PC and laptop recently:-
http://www.adamdawes.com/windows/win_tellyprompter.html
It does not explicitly list freesat but by using some channels from
the sky listing I have made a reasonable favourites list.
A lot quicker than using the two EPGs on the TV - although you still
have to go there to mark a recording of course.