Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Ackman Steve Ackman is offline

Default One dem days ........... oops, photo link ...........

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:13:52 -0700, Steve B wrote:

"Steve Ackman" wrote in message

It was 62.6F @ 14:00 yesterday in these here parts
of Aridzona, where we got 1.02" of rain (3.09" for the
month to date). "Current" webcam capture out the
kitchen window is at
http://wizard.dyndns.org/snapshot.jpg

Utah and Aridzona are very similar in the respects that they are like three
or four different states within one state. The northern part of Arizona,
well, part of it, is heavily forested, and just beautiful.

Much of the eastern part as well... except for the
537,000 acres that just burned recently.

Then there are the desert parts. Same with Utah. Lots of
topographical regions, all very different.

Yup. I've got a bunch of pictures of southeastern
Utah. Fairly flat grasslands mostly bordering on
barren. Then around where the Mormons came across
(also SE) is much more deserty with rock formations.

I would say the biggest difference is the number of illegals running through
the yards here in Utah. Much fewer here.

~Zero here. How do you have fewer than that?

[...]

Still, Utah is prettier than Arizona.............. neener, neener, neener

I can't argue with that. That Grand Canyon thing
Utah has is just phenomenal.... Oh, wait....

More normal temperatures today.

Low Temperature 04:55 60.8
High Temperature 13:55 91.0
BUT, it was only over 90 for ~15 minutes.