Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default filter

Bill wrote:
Dennis wrote:
On 21/07/2011 7:38 PM, Dennis wrote:
On 21/07/2011 2:16 PM, Steve Ackman wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:39:10 -0700, T.Alan Kraus wrote:
Does anyone know how to filter posts that have multiple newsgroups
besides rec.crafts metalworking, in Thunderbird

thanks, Id like to go back to reading metal related posts.

In Thunderbird 5.0, I'd run the filter tool, use
Customize to create a new Header to filter on,

Newsgroups contains ,

Can you do that in T'bird 3.xx ?

This seems like valuable info! Can I make a filter like this with the
"SeaMonkey" newsgroup reader (ver 2.0.14). It's similar to T'Bird?

I started to create a filter and added an attribute "Newgroup", but
while there was an "is", there was not "is only"
(rec.crafts.metalworking). Thanks for any help!

Bill

I think I got it. THANK YOU (non-spammers) for this idea!

Bill

Yep, easily done. This is a second reply the first was crossposted to
alt.alt.test in order to see if it worked.

Bugger - I see both replies.....