Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone know if this is true?

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

" wrote:

On Jul 19, 7:07 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's like shooting blanks, Dan.

Finally, a subject where you are the undisputed expert.

Terrell, how did you get so bitter and filled with bile? I've known
people
who have a lot of medical problems, but none who have let it turn them
into
such crustaceans as yourself.

Now you claim that my sense of humor is impaired, but it seems to me
that Michael is having you on and is being humorous, not bitter.

Ed is too senile to understand humor, and proves it time after time.
It must be all that formaldehyde in the drinking water in New Jersey
that petrified his sense of humor.

Hey, you should save that one for your standup routine at the Cracker Club,
Michael.

Maybe you can get Dan to be your straight man. You'll be the first comedy
pair with *two* straight men.

What do you know about being straight? ;-)