Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default One dem days ........... oops, photo link ...........

"Steve Ackman" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:22:27 -0700, Steve B wrote:

Much prettier in Utah.

I'd have to disagree.

And cooler.

It was 62.6F @ 14:00 yesterday in these here parts
of Aridzona, where we got 1.02" of rain (3.09" for the
month to date). "Current" webcam capture out the
kitchen window is at
http://wizard.dyndns.org/snapshot.jpg

Utah and Aridzona are very similar in the respects that they are like three
or four different states within one state. The northern part of Arizona,
well, part of it, is heavily forested, and just beautiful. Then there are
the desert parts. Same with Utah. Lots of topographical regions, all very
different.

I would say the biggest difference is the number of illegals running through
the yards here in Utah. Much fewer here. I saw a black man yesterday. It
is an unusual occurrence when I see a black person, probably every two
months or so. There are a lot of illegals around, and they just busted a
big marijuana farm in Enterprise. Funded by cartel money. It's everywhere,
just a little less here. Salt Lake City has all the violence of LA on the
nightly news. Utah laws are a little more strict and enforced by the local
entrenched moral and religious legislators to ensure locals have first crack
at most jobs. Was just a big change in the documentation of workers, and an
increase in fines for employers who violated statutes.

And out here in the country, we just shoot prowlers, no matter what
flavor.........

Still, Utah is prettier than Arizona.............. neener, neener, neener

Steve