Posted to alt.home.repair
KOS KOS is offline

Default I have a very old 40 year old Thermadore Double Oven.. I am trying tochange the oven cables but need help

Hi I have a very old 40 year old double oven Thermadore-- works
great... BUT the cables that are hooked up to the door which allow you
to open and close the door have snapped. I have found parts but am
wondering how to install these.. I know how to remove the door but how
does one gain access to the area where you put these cables? There is
very a narrow opening but can someone shed some light on how to do
this? Thanks
model number is MSC 228 Thermodore double oven- Bosch bought the
company and they do not have any old parts for the ancient
Thermadores- no one does anywhere!