Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just checkin' in

Gunner Asch on Tue, 19 Jul 2011 02:06:57 -0700

I rather think he has dinner with a number of single ladies..but its not
something he talks much about. And I dont push it. His health is
excellent..the men in that side of the family live to their 90s. Its
been said his dad died at 85 after falling down the back stairs of a
upscale house of ill repute..shrug.

Those places _are+ bad for your health.

I just hope I do as well at his age. Moms side of the family..dont live
anywhere near as long. Hope I got his genes...

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!