Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Anyone know if this is true?

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 19:02:31 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Jul 19, 8:05 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

You'd have to know Terrell's history, or see his regular one-shot
spittle-tossing exercises to appreciate it.

Ed Huntress

I know Michael posts and appreciate most of them.

I would say you use of " regular one-shot spittle-tossing exercises "
to be demeaning.

Dan

And Eddy boi uses them habitually himself.

Shrug

Only on the original practitioners, Gunner.

You've been pretty good lately, I have to admit. That's why I've lightened
up on you. Keep it up, boy.

But I do have to say that your recent post quoting Kant and Hegel almost
made me fall on the floor laughing. I'm trying to picture you wrenching your
rat bike while reading _A Critique of Pure Reason_ and contemplating the
Categorical Imperative. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner