Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default filter

On Jul 20, 6:36*am, Dennis wrote:
On 20/07/2011 4:35 AM, Rich Grise wrote:
T.Alan Kraus wrote:

You have the world's best filter sitting right there on top of
your neck.

Have Fun!
Rich

...but having your news agent filter for you is like having it done by
your subconcience, completely effortless. *

I have to wonder if the desire for a filter correlates to reading
speed or eyesight. I read fast and see the whole page pretty much
simultaneously. Separating out the hate spam is as easy as ignoring
the ads while reading the text in a magazine. It helps that I have a
large monitor at the right distance, and the classic Google Groups
display is simple and uncluttered.

jsw