Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Deck Project - Concrete

On 7/19/11 4:13 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
On 7/19/11 2:08 PM, Leon wrote:
On 7/19/2011 1:07 PM, Josepi wrote:
Don't worry about the troll responses. Just don't feed them by
giving audience.

The group is a success is indicated when you get these fools. They
will always find something to poke at even if it is with the way
you type your period character, at the end of your sentence....too
much pressure or too little pressure on your keyboard, etc....

I have poured premixed concrete into a hole, dry, and walked away,
if it will rain in the next day or so. It works just fine and you
seem to know what you are doing.

And what if it does not rain in a day or so? Kind of a stupid gamble.

That and the fact that what really happens is you get a crispy shell
of cured concrete covering the dry powder concrete on the inside.

I have to disagree. I have dug up posts that I've put in the ground and
found the dry mix to be a solid mass as if I had poured it. it depends on
the moisture of the ground.

location, location, location...It would have worked in the spring here,
now not so much, Leon is in a drought area, probably wouldn't work so
well.

--
Froz...