Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Working under a jacked vehicle (blind mechanic?)

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I guess you're the blind one, here. You need to put some
spaces before your email adress, because
isn't clickable. I've
been hinting at that, several times, and you're not getting
the hint.

Why don't you get a clue, rather than post stupid complaints? That is
part of his 'Sig File' and it isn't meant to be a clickable link. Look
at the top of the message at the from: line. THAT IS WHERE YOU CLICK TO
REPLY. If that doesn't match what you saw below, then copy the bottom
address and paste it into your email client. I swear that people are
getting dumber all the time. They need to make people pass an aptitude
test before they let them get on line.