Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default hp printer 0xc05d1281 error code also ink exceeded threshold

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:40:42 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

Amazing what one can find with Google:
http://www.out-of-warranty.com/how-to-reset-hewlett-packard-hp-all-in-one-printers/

"Ali, i had the same code show uphoto in my c-8180. Unplug the
power from behind the printer, then wait 60 seconds. Hold down the
"print photo" and "cancel" at the same time. You should be able
to see it with a blank screen for several seconds and then presto!
Try again and again if at first it doesnt work. I was able to reset
mine just a couple of days ago."

Yes, I know you have a C6180 and this if for a C8180 but try it
anyway.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D