Posted to rec.woodworking
willshak willshak is offline

Default Deck Project - Concrete

Josepi wrote the following:
Don't worry about the troll responses. Just don't feed them by giving
audience.

The group is a success is indicated when you get these fools. They
will always find something to poke at even if it is with the way you
type your period character, at the end of your sentence....too much
pressure or too little pressure on your keyboard, etc....

I have poured premixed concrete into a hole, dry, and walked away, if
it will rain in the next day or so. It works just fine and you seem to
know what you are doing.

Have a good one!

It's what my fence company did when they installed my 15 - 6' h x 8' w
wooden fence posts. They only poured dry concrete in the corner posts
and the posts that hold the gate hinges. All the rest were just buried
without any concrete at all. It's been 25 years since.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY