Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Deck Project - Concrete

Steve Turner wrote:
On 7/19/2011 12:02 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Gooey wrote:
wasted the time of those who responded.

Lew

Well, if the responses had indicated my extra water would kill the
project I would have re-done the work. You are correct in that it
would have been better all around if I'd asked before I mixed the
concrete, but I didn't see the problem/issue until I started to mix
the concrete. Catcha-22

So... not to be critical - but, if you follow the directions on the
product you will usually come out just fine. There are those of us
who sometimes wonder why people ask obvious questions when 1) the
directions are very clear, and 2) they are going to go about it
their own way anyway. Not that our wonder makes us right - it is
just our wonder. What can I say - we're all just a little screwed
up in some way...

Speak for yourself buddy!

Correction - all of us but Steve. Geeze, that was embarassing - thanks for
the correction Steve. I just hate it when that happens...

--

-Mike-