Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One dem days ........... oops, photo link ...........

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:22:27 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 05:00:02 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote

Hope Aaron is feeling good tomorrow. I really wanted to get this done
before hot weather, but HoneyDew's sod trumped this hand...........

More photos as they develop, no pun intended.

Steve

Bubba just called. Sick again, going to the doctor, suspects strep.
Damn.

Here's a link to pictures that show a little of my side of this planet.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Steve

Aridzona?

Gunner

27 miles into Utah from the southern border. About the same distance east
of the Nevada line. Does look a lot like Aridzona, tho. 3750 elev, right
at the juniper transition. We go on ATV rides down into Aridzona, but just
during the Tri-State ATV Jamboree. The rest of the year, Aridzona requires
your ATV to be street legal, turn signals, horn, all that. Not a lot to see
in Aridzona once you've seen a few hundred cacti. Much prettier in Utah.
And cooler.

Steve

My kid lives in one of the suburbs of Salt Lake City with his wife and
kids.

Ive been through Utah..but never spent more than a week there...and then
mostly in the mid 70s when I worked for an oil company.

Nice place.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.