Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default One dem days ........... oops, photo link ...........

"Sunworshipper" SW@GWNTUNDRA wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 05:00:02 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote

Hope Aaron is feeling good tomorrow. I really wanted to get this done
before hot weather, but HoneyDew's sod trumped this hand...........

More photos as they develop, no pun intended.

Steve

Bubba just called. Sick again, going to the doctor, suspects strep.
Damn.

Here's a link to pictures that show a little of my side of this planet.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Steve

That's wild, getting around local laws, temporary structure?

Soon those days will be over. Like the wife pointed out the other day
that the ceiling is starting to crack at the peek, they made me use
'certified' trusses. Just knew I should have beefed them up.

Having a bit of trouble seeing the whole plan. There will be lots of
storage room on the top of the containers? How many trusses? Not like
ya have a snow load.

Bald eagle ! Is it lost? Never mind, I'm still in awe when I see Sea
Gulls in Nevada, Utah, & up here. I just assumed they had to have salt
water. Like whole parking lots full of them in L. V. NV..?

You should see the herring gulls at Great Slave Lake in the N.W.T. They
wheel around and gorge on baitfish (alewives) as the lake trout attack the
schools on the surface. It looks just like the gulls and bluefish in NJ.

And it's one heck of a long way from salt water.

--
Ed Huntress

Last Saturday I went down to the river thinking few people would be
camping when it is so hot (for the north), but it was packed. Except
one bug haven site, so I'm walking down the path close to the water
and see a fish skull. A couple more steps and I'm maybe 5 feet from
the water and I hear the tree above me creek and a huge bald eagle
directly zenith is raising its wings for the first (stroke?) and it
was completely silent until the first push of its wings which where
maybe a foot further on each side of the length of my out stretched
arms. I watched it fly away and I looked down for my next step and the
grass was all white from bird ****. Gave me that freaky feeling like
the Predator movie with Arney.

SW