Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus12579 Ignoramus12579 is offline

Default $100

On 2011-07-19, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus25765 wrote:

Just wanted to add something. I brought home a bunch of pipe wrenches,
of which I intended to sell most of them. Then I had to disassemble
the compressor that I am converting to a grill, and I was damn glad
that I had those 36" wrenches, chain wrenches, etc. So, I decided, I
will keep all of them -- two 36" pipe wrenches and two 36" chain pipe
wrenches. I may even go back and get some more odd shaped pipe
wrenches.

I do not need that stuff, until I need it, and then it is too late.

I will also keep the 2" pipe tap, just in case, but not the bigger
taps.

Tools take up space, until you need them, then they are invaluable. You
might want to consider up to 3" taps, since some generator engine
exhausts you might play with get that big.

You are quite right, actually. I forgot all about engine exhausts. My
own generator's exhaust is pipe threaded.