Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $100

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:26:22 -0500, Ignoramus25765
wrote:

Just wanted to add something. I brought home a bunch of pipe wrenches,
of which I intended to sell most of them. Then I had to disassemble
the compressor that I am converting to a grill, and I was damn glad
that I had those 36" wrenches, chain wrenches, etc. So, I decided, I
will keep all of them -- two 36" pipe wrenches and two 36" chain pipe
wrenches. I may even go back and get some more odd shaped pipe
wrenches.

I do not need that stuff, until I need it, and then it is too late.

Odd...I think that was mentioned in the conversations recently.

Though to be fair...Id think you would be ok with a couple decent 24s
and a couple snipes.

But hey..if you have the room!

I will also keep the 2" pipe tap, just in case, but not the bigger
taps.

Keep one of every pipe size from 1/8" through 2" and you will be covered
pretty well

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.