Charlie Self

Default Link Belt on Jointer

Nick Bozovich writes:

have a Jet 6" jointer -JJ6CSX, with a 1 hp motor. I'm converting it to
240 volt operation. My question is whether or not a Link Belt will improve
performance. I have no complaints about it's performance - but if the Link
Belt will make it run better, smoother, faster, or whatever, it would be
worth the expense. I put one on my Craftsman TS, and it really seemed to
help it (that and a new Freud blade!).

Pick one and only one. It will smooth it out. Worth the trouble and cost if you
use the jointer much. And maybe if you don't.

Charlie Self
"Health food makes me sick." Calvin Trillin

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html