Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25765 Ignoramus25765 is offline

Default $100

On 2011-07-18, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:59:04 -0500, "Pete C."

On 2011-07-15, Ignoramus15061 wrote:
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Goods01.jpg

Sand blasting pot was also included

Above mentioned sand blasting pot just sold for $1,000 cash

Wow!

Ig found a real nice sucker to pay higher-than-retail, huh?

Not at all.

This is the sandblaster I sold:

http://www.amazon.com/Schmidt-Mfg-Sa.../dp/B000RO0ZEK

It sells new for $4,172. I did not have some of the accessories from
that set, but had an extra pneumatic hose.

This sandblaster was likely worth more than what I sold it for, which
is not smoething that bothers me.

I was never into "finding a sucker" and prefer to sell something
quickly and to pass on some part of a good deal that I get.