Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Just checkin' in

Don Foreman wrote:

I am definitely capable of joy and laughter, and I do have some happy
times with friends and family. I've been to the cabin three times
with friends, family or when I knew that lake friends and neighbors
would be there, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's too miserably hot
and humid to go this week.

Well, for what it's worth, if I had a spouse and I died, and my spirit
lived on in "heaven" or whatever, I'd want my living spouse to go ahead
and let me go, get on with her life, and have fun however she can, whenever
she's done with the sadness part.

Actually, I'd want that for her even if I simply ended, which I guess
is what Agnostics and Neodruids believe happens. (I'd definitely be
surprised if when I buy it, there are actual "Pearly Gates" - as soon
as I saw them, I'd know I'm screwed for all of eternity.) :-

Life, after all, is for the living. :-)

Cheers!
Rich