Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Working under a jacked vehicle (blind mechanic?)

I guess you're the blind one, here. You need to put some
spaces before your email adress, because
isn't clickable. I've
been hinting at that, several times, and you're not getting
the hint.

In the quoted text, you misquoted me, and so I changed it
back.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Lesher" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon"
writes:

A blind man repairing transmissions? That's a talent!

Yes it is. He rebuilt transmissions there for years but got
disgusted and quit. I was in engineering school with him.

I tried to send an email to

but it came back
undeliverable.

I wish the spammers got that result; I get mail there every
hour.
--
A host is a host from coast to

& no one will talk to a host that's close........[v].(301)
56-LINUX
Unless the host (that isn't
is busy, hung or