Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Waterproofing plywood: Poly, epoxy....?

willshak wrote:

Where is the store?
I googled for Ryobi tools, and except for places selling reconditioned
Ryobi tools, all I found referred to Home Depot, or in Australia,
Bunnings. There are no Home Depots in Australia. There is a store
called 'Your Home Depot', but that is a privately owned company not
related to Home
Depot.

I was going to ask this same question because I did find a place in the UK
that sells Ryobi (new), so the exclusive deal might just be in the US.

--

-Mike-