Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Waterproofing plywood: Poly, epoxy....?

On 7/17/2011 10:27 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Jack Stein wrote:
krw wrote:

Maybe you'd care to read what's been written?

Ok, Ryobi says:
"We're proud to sell our tools exclusively through The Home Depot,"

krw says:
"The fact is that Ryobi stores exist, so it is *not* an exclusive HD brand."

I've pretty much read the whole thread, what am I missing? Ryobi says
they make tools EXCLUSIVELY for HD, you say they don't? No semantics,
not real complicated...

If you guys plonk the troll, the thread dies. Think about it.

I thought about it, and I don't think krw is a troll or I'd ignore him,
I'm not a troll, and I don't give a damn if the thread lives forever, or
dies immediately?

--
Jack
Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.