Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Waterproofing plywood: Poly, epoxy....?

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 00:42:15 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

On 7/16/11 9:12 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 08:54:23 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Can you buy a Ryobi tool from another source than HD, or not?

Apparently not new. I was surprised to discover this as well. I don't know
how long the HD has had exclusive rights to sell the products, but they sure
do now. The fact that you can buy used or reconditioned tools elsewhere
does not negate the fact that they are exclusive to HD.

Not true, as I've said here; at least one Ryobi outlet store exists (or at
least did a year ago when I was in it).

Pigheaded much? sheesh

I know it's a lot but I expect people to have read what's already been written
before arguing, sure.