Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Waterproofing plywood: Poly, epoxy....?

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:28:27 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 7/17/2011 9:25 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 08:41:09 -0500, wrote:

On 7/16/2011 10:08 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

And that outlet store sells what? Does it sell new equipment, or is
everything in ther reconditioned? Then again - I'm not sure when they
signed their exclusive deal with HD. Perhaps it was within the past year or
two. That though, does not make what I said "Not true". Look at their web
site.

I'm thinking that the word "exclusive" has a modern, Madison Avemanure
meaning along the lines of the word "virgin".

I have always loved the "extra virgin" label, myself.
I once saw some "double extra virgin" olive oil on a shelf and folks
in the store aisle stared at me when I let out a hoot and was in tears
from laughing so hard. It really struck me that day.

Speaking of virgins,

Q: what is the best birth control pill?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A: One aspirin, held firmly between the knees.

Well, in our case it might just be total frontal nudity ..

Rightio! Old age is its own birth control.

--
Life is an escalator:
You can move forward or backward;