Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Waterproofing plywood: Poly, epoxy....?

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:18:03 -0400, Jack Stein
wrote:

On 7/16/2011 10:13 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 08:40:18 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 7/16/2011 12:55 AM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 20:28:47 -0500, wrote:

The fact is that Ryobi stores exist, so it is *not* an exclusive HD brand.

Yeah, ok, if you say so. semantics.

Pick 1,000,000 people and have them drive around their cities trying to
buy new Ryobi tool at anywhere other than Home Depot and get back to me.

Goal post movement noted.

He already posted a link that clearly states Ryobi makes tools
EXCLUSIVELY for HD. Unless you missed the link, you might need to tell
Ryobi that's not the case.

Maybe you'd care to read what's been written?

Ok, Ryobi says:
"We're proud to sell our tools exclusively through The Home Depot,"

krw says:
"The fact is that Ryobi stores exist, so it is *not* an exclusive HD brand."

I've pretty much read the whole thread, what am I missing? Ryobi says
they make tools EXCLUSIVELY for HD, you say they don't? No semantics,
not real complicated...

If you guys plonk the troll, the thread dies. Think about it.

--
Life is an escalator:
You can move forward or backward;