Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My newest products

On 7/17/2011 7:13 AM, Denis G. wrote:
On Jul 17, 2:49 am, Tom Gardnermars@tacks wrote:

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/a...andlebroilerbr...

Wow -- that is a sharp tubing bend. Care to share how that was done
without kinking? Was it notched and welded?

The tube is 1/2" EMT. We made Aluminum bending die with roller "wings"
and mounted it to a shop-built hydraulic press using a 2-1/4" bore x 5"
stroke cylinder. The press was originally built to quickly press a tube
into a Nylon handle. Funny, we never talked about the tube
kinking...good thing it all works before YOU jinxed it! It's a great
product and already established by other manufacturers on the west
coast...to which we already sell them the block brushes. The east
coast is wide open! We instal Flat-wire brush, Stainless Steel, Carbon
Steel and Brass wire block brushes and sell replacement brushes with a
routed groove on the top and piloted screw holes so the end user saves
the handle and a few bucks.