Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama has created more hatred and disunity than any president in history.

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 23:20:37 -0500, Ignoramus29044
wrote:

I think that Obama has created a lot of hatred and disunity among
Republicans.

The amazing thing is that his actions haven't done that among the
Democrats, whom he has built up and then let down I don't know how
many times so far in his presidency.

When are you guys going to wake up? Use the wipers on your rose
colored glasses, please. See what's really going on. Please look at
both sides of the issues carefully. You're seeing rosewash.

Tell me who is better off in health terms with Obamacare, Ig. See if
you can scare up a single stat of it actually working. Then scare up
stats on how many doctors and other medical people are retiring
because of it. Look at the lawsuits from dozens of states, etc.

Now move on to other areas he's "helped". Any actuals yet?

--
Life is an escalator:
You can move forward or backward;